Patients deserve a "complete cure".1
Spinosad Topical Suspension 0.9% is the only FDA-approved, targeted topical therapy that meets the FDA's new criteria for a "complete cure" of scabies.1-4Learn More
The first prescription scabicide to demonstrate clinical and confirmatory "complete cure" outcomes.1
Targeted topical MOA
Unlike neurotoxic agents that are systemically absorbed, the Spinosad Topical Suspension 0.9% formulation delivers the active compound (spinosad) to the stratum corneum, and does not penetrate deep into the dermis or enter into the systemic circulation.2Explore the MOA
New standard for efficacy
Spinosad Topical Suspension 0.9% has demonstrated it can resolve all clinical signs and symptoms of scabies, which can be confirmed via microscope and dermoscope.1See the efficacy data
Safety for today’s patient-directed care
Adverse reactions reported in Phase III clinical trials included application site irritation (2/0.7%) and dry skin (1/0.3%).1See the safety data
There is no known published data documenting resistance to the active compound, spinosad, in scabies mites.5
- Spinosad Topical Suspension Prescribing Information.
- Data on file, ParaPRO, LLC.
- Summary of NDA approvals & receipts, 1938 to the present. US FDA website. https://www.fda.gov/about-fda/histories-product-regulation/summary-nda-approvals-receipts-1938-present. Accessed June 15, 2021.
- LaMaina J. Can the record-breaking number of FDA new drug approvals continue? Forbes website. https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnlamaina/2019/01/09/canthe- record-breaking-number-of-fda-new-drug-approvals-continue/?sh=260bdf15aa83. Published January 9, 2019. Accessed June 15, 2021.
- Khalil S et al. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2017;11(11):e0005920.