More Pediatricians Prescribe Spinosad Topical Suspension 0.9%
Spinosad Topical Suspension 0.9% is a proven safe and effective solution for resistant head lice. To date, more than 70% of pediatric specialists in the US have treated head lice with the active compound spinosad.1,5
Nix® is a registered trademark of Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc.
- IQVIA: June 11, 2021.
- Data on File
- Millar, N. S. & Denholm, I. Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors: targets for commercially important insecticides. Invert. Neurosci. 7, 53-66.
- CDC-Headlice-Treatment-OTC Medications (8.18.2016). Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/lice/head/treatment.html
- Spinosad Topical Suspension 0.9% Prescribing Information
- Stough D, Shellabarger S, Quiring J, Gabrielsen A. Efficacy and safety of spinosad and permethrin crème rinses for pediculosis capitis (head lice). Pediatrics. 2009;124(3): e389-395.
- Spinosad Technical Bulletin Dow AgroSciences LLC (Now Corteva agriscience), Form No. Y45-000-001 (01/01) CBK.